Monday, June 23, 2008

Two Sides and Two Minds

Why do you think that this is going to be a fairly laid-back and peaceful sort of week, in which I have to get to please myself? Mercury has turned direct and is still in Gemini, so now can I get moving on all those plans and projects that have been on the back burner? Can I also sign stones and close deals as well as think about making major purchases? Basically, am I back in business? While Mercury is in such a great place for wheeling and dealing, I should make the most of it. I should connect with anyone who can help me out, and share my advice with others. Make plans, brainstorm, and research my options. If I need to advertise, do it. There is a focus on my home zone, which is perfect for entertaining, especially if you haven't seen certain family members for some time. I can choose any day except Wednesday, when the Sun sextiles Saturn, which may make things too formal. This is also a good time to think about redecorating my room and choosing some lovely, soft furnishings. Uranus turns retrograde on Thursday, encouraging me to investigate those hidden treasures buried deep within my subconscious mind.

1 Comments:

At June 08, 2011, Blogger Kiron Manuel said...

Is this about the Zodiac?Do you want Zodiac Stamps?please contact me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home