Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dumb Week

Just when I got used to missed phone calls, correspondence snafus, and lost letters, Mercury turns direct in the communication sector, and all my interactions run smoothly. Don't worry that now my life will be dull because that's far from the truth this week. On Wednesday, the Full Moon takes place in my sector of travel, and I need to change my vacation plans very quickly. My schedule may need to be reconfigured totally, or the lovely place I was planning to stay at might need to cancel my reservations. If I don't have an alternative handy, I certainly will the next time my plan the travel vacation. Of course, I could decide to stay at home and enjoy my own backyard for a change. On Friday, the Sun enters Cancer and my sector of domesticity, and I will be spending a lot more time at home than I normally do. I might have guests from out of town to host, or a relative may want to visit me for an extended stay. Home repairs could become a big part of my life, so be sure I know where I've stashed my hammer and nails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home