Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Opportunities

Just as everything was beginning to work out, and I was starting to make some headway, along comes Mercury retrograde on Monday. There is quite a focus on my communication zone, which is great for my personal life and business affairs overall. The more I reach out and connect, the easier my dreams and hopes will be fulfilled. As Mercury is also in Gemini, it means that the next few weeks are best spent gathering information and working out a plan or strategy for the future. If I want to write a book, then use this time to structure it, write a synopsis, and research possible agents or publishers. Don't jump in at the deep end and try to get a contract now because the situation will have changed before the ink has dried. Mars in Leo is encouraging me to share my feelings with another. New love affairs will benefit from a new and rather overwhelming romantic influence. If I run my own business, my creative ability will also be very much in evidence. Neptune will turn retrograde in Aquarius on Monday, which may encourage me to think more deeply about my long-term dreams and goals. I still have many opportunities for career success, so keep working at it.

1 Comments:

At April 27, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoes that took on a hardware look were particularly glamorous. true religion jeans outlet The Shoes in winter 2012 catwalk had language learning software Hardwearing Features Including Metal Structured Panels and Studded detailing. Belstaff Jackets Store All the Shoes were high weather they were wedges or Hogan Shoes 2011 high heel ankle boots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home