Sunday, June 01, 2008

Same Old World with Many Dreams

June is busting out all over, and so am I. Smart, savvy, and sassy, I am usually able to navigate my social scene with ease, and on Tuesday, I am revied up and ready to go as the Moon conjuncts Mercury retrograde in my communication sector. My mind may be going a mile a minute, so it's a good idea to try to actually listen to what my companions are saying, or I might miss out on a large part of the conversation. Expect to deal with a lot of unfinished business, especially on Saturday as Mercury retrograde conjuncts the Sun and Venus in Gemini. For me, a new day dawns when I wake up in the morning, and the past is the past. But not everyone I know and associate with feels that way, and I might encounter someone from my past who has issues with me this weekend. This person needs closure on my friendship and still harbors hurt feelings for one reason or another. She might miss me and the good times I had. It's OK to let my former friend know that I still think of her but that I have moved on to another planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home