Sunday, May 18, 2008

Summer Special

My emotions amp up quite a few notches on Monday, thanks to the Full Moon in zealous and fervent Scorpio. I have a fiery soul, and I react to the people, places, and events in my life in an ardent and eager way. Now I will go into emotional overdrive and stay there! Try to be as calm as I can be the first part of the week, and take a time-out before I explode in anger when someone cuts in line in front of me at the local coffee shop. My attention turns inward on Wednesday as Jupiter sextiles Uranus in my sector of metaphysical thoughts and beliefs. I want to make my life a bit more exciting, and because I am unsure of the right path to follow, a little self-knowledge will come in handy. Several of my close friends have moved away from me recently due to job relocation or because of status changes in my friends' personal lives. I am happy that my associates have interesting careers, mates, and children, but I want to find contentment and a place for myself in the world, too. This week, I will be able to find my special niche.

1 Comments:

At April 27, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fit all ages and all figure, Hogan Shoes Online it is soft shell with base layer can protect body from strong wind. Franklin Marshall Hoodies All ski jacket designed base layer - More typically identified as being the wick layer, Cheap D&G Sunglasses its function is always to transport moisture away from the human body to stop you from gett ing chilly as your sweat dries. Base layers are created from lightweight and tough materials plus they typically have odor-blocking abilities North Face Jackets For Women . However, North Face company using unique waterproof technology to prevent heavily snow and unfight rain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home