Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kickass Mode

Try to be calm, cool, and collected this week. I am very tempestuous and passionate, thanks to my fiery sign of Aries the Ram. I am a very impulsive and impetuous Ram, and it does not take a lot to get my dander up, even in relatively serene situations. Now that I really do have aggravation and frustration to cope with, I am ready to zoom into the stratosphere. On Thursday, Mars, the warrior planet and my ruler, opposes Jupiter, and my ability to contain my emotional outbursts will be slim to non-existent. Do my best to avoid meltdown mode or I could find myself alienating my friends and family members, at a time when I need friendly support. Try to release my steam by venting, not ranting, and see if I can exercise, or channel my anger by meeting a new girl friend. Remember that it is fine to let my feelings flow, but to watch where they are going. The weekend promises to bring me celestial relief and I will ground myself much easier than I have until now. The Moon enters my sector of friendship and I might join an organization or participate in a group activity that really enlivens me.

1 Comments:

At April 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home