Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Time Off

Now that the Sun has moved into lucky Sagittarius, I am in a much lighter and happier mood. I feel as though I have wings and are ready to explore new options, expand my horizons, and travel. Although November may not be the usual time for a vacation, it could be perfect for me. With Mars in Leo and my leisure zone, I am ready to get out and have some fun. The week ahead is relaxed and laid back, giving me a chance to catch up on any backlog and perhaps take some time off.

3 Comments:

At November 08, 2010, Anonymous thomas sabo said...

thank you

 
At November 22, 2010, Anonymous underbelly seasons 1-4 dvd box set said...

pass by!

 
At June 21, 2011, Anonymous Fondos Renta Variable said...

Wonderful ideas. Congratulations on your effort and thanks for sharing with us.
Continues to publish, is a real pleasure to read you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home